Note: You must post a payment before you can apply it. See How to post a payment.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup or press F1.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, search for the customer.
- Double-click the customer account to open it.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Payment Management.
- In the Payment Management window, in the Charge Invoices pane, select Show Open, and then select the invoice for the payment that you want to apply. It will appear as a red highlight.
- In the Credit Invoices pane, select Show Open, and then select the credit invoice that will accept the payment.
- Double-click the Payment Applied field, enter the amount to apply in the highlighted invoice, and then press Enter.
- This process will automatically update the Credit Invoices balance of Unused Credit.
- To view all applied payments, closed invoices, and open invoices, select the Show All option in one of the following panes:
- Charge Invoices
- Credit Invoices
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 8/04/21