IMPORTANT: Do not use these steps to reduce a license.
- Tell the customer: I will email the cancellation instructions to you.
- Create a case with this title: Verbal Cancellation Request
- Copy and paste the following paragraphs into an email message:
Paladin Data Corporation will accept a cancellation request that is in writing and provides a 30-day notice. To cancel your subscription, please send an email to email@example.com with the name, city and state of your store.
You will receive two emails messages from Paladin Data Corporation.
The first email message will be auto-generated. The cancellation date will be the date and time of this confirmation message.
The second email message will be sent within five business days of the first email message. It will confirm that your cancellation has been processed.
- Send the email message to the customer and include firstname.lastname@example.org on the Cc line.
- In the case notes, indicate that you sent the email message to the customer and to Paladin’s Retention Department.
- Close the case.
Two important considerations
Data: Your data is yours—it is valuable and it deserves to be saved. We recommend that you backup your data on a DVD, because other solutions (including flash drives, hard drives and cloud solutions) have a limited life span and are prone to data breaches. Also, Paladin can retrieve your backed up data for a fee.
Credit card processing with Vantiv (formerly Mercury): If you want to cancel card processing with Vantiv, you must call Vantiv at 800-846-4472. Vantiv requires that you request a cancellation in writing and give at least 30 days of notice. For more information, call Vantiv.