You can export Paladin Point of Sale customer account information for both active and inactive accounts.
The following customer type details are provided in these spreadsheet columns:
- Customer Type ID: The integer ID assigned to the customer type in Paladin Point of Sale.
- Customer Type: The customer type name.
- Customer Type Code: The customer type code used by your supplier.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- Click the Reports module or press ALT + 5.
- In the Report Area pane, click Customers, and then click Customer Lists.
- In the Report List pane, click Customer File Export.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report.
- An Excel spreadsheet will appear. If it doesn’t open on your screen, it may be minimized in the task bar. The customer type information will be in the last three columns.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 8/19/18