This update only applies to Ace Hardware stores that use Ace Rewards.
To set/class-level-exclusion-for-ace-rewards/ up a class to identify items that do not participate in Ace Rewards:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Class tab.
- In the Classes pane, in the list of classes, highlight the class that will exclude items from Ace Rewards, or create a new class.
- With the class you want to use highlighted, below the Default Dept. list, check No Rewards.
The following message appears:
- Click I understand.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
To identify an inventory item that does not participate in Ace Rewards.
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Enter inventory item number in the Part # box..
- Click the General tab.
- In the Classes pane, in the second or third class list, select the class that excludes items from Ace Rewards.
- On the bottom ribbon of the module, click F12 Save.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.