Note to accountants: Payments by check or money order do not require printed receipts. If you are processing large quantities of checks or money orders, you can save time by using Paladin’s Customers module.
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Customers module.
- On the bottom ribbon of the module, click F1 Advanced Lookup.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, in the Keyword Search box, enter the customer’s name, and then click Find.
- Click on the customer name. The row will become highlighted in red.
- Click F8 Select Customer.
- On the bottom ribbon of the Customer tab, click F5 Account Payment.
- In the Account Payment window, in the Totals pane, do the following:
- In the Discount Allowed box, enter the amount of the discount (if applicable).
- In the Amount of Payment box, enter the amount of the payment by check or money order.
- In the Check # box, enter the check number or money order number, and then press Enter.
- Click F12 Accept.
- On the bottom ribbon of the Balances tab, click Save.
Note: If you make a payment by error, void the transaction and start over. The voided transaction will not appear on the customer’s statement or in the Payment History information. For more information, see the following sections in the Transactions: Voids KBA:
Note: You can only use this method for check and money order payment processing.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/29/23