- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Sales Analysis, and then select Revenue.
- In the Report List pane, select the report that you want to generate.
- Click F12 Next.
- In the Report Settings window, enter the desired report settings.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select how you want to sort, and then click F12 Run Report.
Note: For stores that are set up with the in store pickup, in the Revenue Sources table, under Sources, you will see the WEBSTORE line item. The WEBSTORE number represents all items charged to the In-Store Pickup payment type.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/19/18