- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, in the Invoice Date row, select a Beginning date and an Ending date in the lists.
Note: If you want the total service charges for a month, select the first date of the month and the last date of the month.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Keyword Search list, select Description, and then enter Service Charge in the text box.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report. The Customer Transaction Details report will appear with a series of invoices. Each invoice indicates the service charge per customer, which can be used to calculate the total for the store’s monthly Accounts Receivable.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/20/18