- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Sales Analysis > What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, select Transaction Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, in the Invoice Date row, select a Beginning date and an Ending date in the lists.
Note: If you want the total service charges for a month, select the first date of the month and the last date of the month.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Keyword Search list, select Description, and then enter Service Charge in the text box.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report. The Customer Transaction Details report will appear with a series of invoices. Each invoice indicates the service charge per customer, which can be used to calculate the total for the store’s monthly Accounts Receivable.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/29/22