This article provides instruction and information on setting up Seasonal sales.
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select Inventory module.
- Enter the part to recall in the Part # box.
- Press Enter.
- Select the Order Control tab.
- In the Seasonal Dates pane, check Seasonal.
- Set the Begin Date. Note: This should be the date you need the item in the store plus the stock days.
Example: If you need the item in the store by Nov. 15, the Begin Date should be 14 days prior (Nov. 1) for the system to start requesting the item be ordered to accommodate the seasonal setting.
- Select the End Date. Note: This date should be the stop date for purchasing the product prior to the end date of your season.
Example: If you are going to stop selling this item by Dec. 14, the End Date should be 14 days (stock days) before that end date or at least the week (7 days) before the end date so you are not overstocking your seasonal items after the season ends.
- Click F12 Save.
Figure 1: Set Seasonal Dates
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/29/23