Note: To create this report, Microsoft Excel must be installed on the computer.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the Maintain menu, click Utilities, and then click Invoice Cancelled Report.
- In the Invoice Date boxes, select start and end dates for the report.
- Click Excel Report. An Excel spreadsheet will open with the following values for each cancelled report.
Cancelled Invoice Report value Description CREATEDATE Date and time that the invoice was started CLERKID ID of the employee that cancelled the invoice STATIONID ID of the terminal with the cancelled invoice AMOUNT Total invoice amount EXPANSION A list of the following information:
- Date and time that the invoice was cancelled
- Number of line items on the invoice
- Total invoice amount
- Customer ID (if a customer was selected)
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 4/20/21