- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module or press ALT+3.
- Search for and display the inventory item.
- Click the Pricing tab or press PgDn two times.
- In the Pricing Levels pane, click the Net checkbox to select it.
- Click Save or press F8.
When you apply the Net pricing rule to an item, it has the following discount restrictions:
- A pricing plan percentage discount is not given.
- A prompt payment discount is not given.
- Rich Rewards: Rewards points will not be earned.
- At checkout, manager approval will be required under the following conditions:
- A manual price change
- An F4-Discount Item price change
- Clearing the Net pricing rule
Note: To exclude Net items from manual percentage discounts at checkout see How to prevent manual discounts from applying to Net items
See the following screen shots:
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.