- JPEG (.jpg) files are no longer accepted for logo images. If your current logo was uploaded as a JPEG file, you do not have to make any changes.
- If you want to upload a new logo file, you must use one of the following image file types:
- PNG (.png) [recommended]
- GIF (.gif)
- TIF (.tif)
- BMP (.bmp) [not recommended]
- Your logo image file cannot be larger than 450 x 110 pixels and 1 MB in size.
- An actual-size preview of the image will appear.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Forms tab.
- In the Logo pane, click Upload.
- On your computer, browse to the location of the image, and then do one of the following:
- To delete the image, click Remove.
- Select the logo file, and then click Open. The image will appear in the Logo pane.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click Close.
Note: If you need help converting your image file into one of the supported file types, contact Paladin Point of Sale Customer Support (1-800-725-2346, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.