Feb, 2021: BlueTarp is now Capital One Trade Credit. This feature is still available but has a new name.
Paladin is fully integrated with BlueTarp®, a third-party financial management service that protects your business from credit risk. BlueTarp® extends credit, takes on the risk of non-payment, and pays you upfront when your customers make purchases. And—when you become a BlueTarp® partner—our Paladin Point of Sale BlueTarp® integration will provide seamless support and these features:
- Accept BlueTarp® payments from your customers with a BlueTarp® account.
- Easily link a customer in Paladin Point of Sale with their BlueTarp® account.
- Apply BlueTarp® payments at checkout with a new payment option that automatically sends the invoice to BlueTarp®.
- BlueTarp® manages the rest for you.
If you are a BlueTarp® partner (or when you become one), contact Paladin Support to turn on the Paladin Point of Sale BlueTarp® integration and features.To find out more about BlueTarp® credit management services, visit BlueTarp®.
After the BlueTarp® integration and features are turned on in Paladin Point of Sale, you can associate a customer, and then you can charge a purchase for that customer.
Refer to the following Knowledge Base articles:
|How to associate a Paladin Point of Sale customer account with a BlueTarp® account||Customers|
|How to charge a purchase to BlueTarp®||Customers|
How to determine if you have the BlueTarp® integration already turned on:
- If the BlueTarp® integration feature was turned on for you by Paladin Support, you will see F10/Assign Ext. Credit Mgmt System on the bottom ribbon in the Customers module
- After you associate the customer’s BlueTarp account, in the Invoice/Quote module, on the Checkout tab, on the bottom ribbon, BlueTarp will replace Charge as a payment type.
- If you want so set up the BlueTarp integration feature, contact Paladin Support.
Note: If these features do not appear, you may be using the manual version of BlueTarp® : How to manage BlueTarp accounts manually in Paladin Point of Sale
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.