Build date: 1-Jun-16
You can prevent an inventory item from being automatically discounted by setting the new Net pricing rule on the Pricing tab in the Inventory module.
When you apply the Net pricing rule to an item, it has the following discount restrictions:
- A pricing plan percentage discount is not given.
- A prompt payment discount is not given.
- A manual price change at checkout requires manager approval.
- An F4-Discount Item price change at checkout requires manager approval.
- Clearing the Net pricing rule checkbox at checkout requires manager approval.
To apply the Net pricing rule to an inventory item, follow these steps:
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module or press ALT+3.
- Search for and display the inventory item.
- Click the Pricing tab or press PgDn two times.
- In the Pricing Levels pane, click the Net checkbox to select it.
- Click Save or press F8.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.