Build date: 22-Jan-16
To ensure EDI processes run fast and efficiently, we will delay any EDI process that you try to start while the PaladinNsight™ dashboard is performing its information gathering process. When this happens, you will see the message shown in the picture below.
The PaladinNsight™ information gathering process begins when an employee with access to the PaladinNsight™ dashboard opens Paladin Point of Sale and enters the Inventory module for the first time. It ends when the dashboard displays information.
If you are experiencing EDI delays due to PaladinNSight™ and want to prevent them, we recommend the following options:
- Modify the employee account to prevent access to the PaladinNsight dashboard.
- Create a new employee account, specifically for EDI processing, with no access to the PaladinNsight™ dashboard.
To turn off access to the PaladinNsight™ dashboard for an employee account, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Employees
- In the Employees pane, in the employee list, highlight the employee account you want to edit.
- In the Access Levels pane, if the Inventory Dashboards checkbox is selected, click the checkbox to clear it.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.