This article describes how you can provide employee access to Paladin Point of Sale data and features.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Employees tab.
- In the Admin Password box, enter the Administrator password.
- Select a current employee from the list, or click New to add an employee.
- In the Store Access pane, select the check boxes for the permissions that you want to apply for this employee.
- If you want the employee to receive Paladin Point of Sale updates, enter an email address in the Email box.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
|Store Access permissions|
|Manager Override||Allows employee to enter a password to approve returns, process transactions with the cash drawer open, apply certain discounts at checkout (e.g., those that would violate minimum margins), perform cash drops, and cash checks over $100.00|
|Maintain Setup||Allows access to the Paladin Configuration window|
|Invoicing||Allows access to the Invoice/Quote module|
|Inventory||Allows access to the Inventory module|
|Read-Only||Allows access to the Inventory module, but prevents the ability to make adjustments|
|PaladinNsight||Allows access to the PaladinNsight Dashboard|
|PO||Allows access to the Purchase Order module|
|EDI||Allows access to the EDI functions|
|Enterprise Access||Allows access to all Inventory management for every store except Paladin Configuration for Multi-Store|
|Read-Only Enterprise Inventory||Allows access to the Inventory module but prevents the ability to make adjustments|
|Enterprise Configuration||Allows access to the Administrative Multi-Store Setup in Paladin Configuration.|
|Reports||Allows access to the Reports module|
|Daily Balance Reports Only||Allows access to the Daily Register Balance Report only|
|Maintain Customers||Allows access to the Customers module|
|Customer Accounting Access||Allows limited access to the Customers module|
|Save ACH Data||Allows employee to save ACH data in the Customers module|
|Profit Analyst||Allows access to the Inventory Profit Analyst|