The Payment Card Industry (PCI) has regulations for protecting customer information from identity theft. To be PCI compliant, the administrator password must be reset every 90 days.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Employees tab.
- In the Administrator Password window, do the following:
- In the Admin Password box, enter 7 characters that include one letter. The numbers can not all be the same.
- In the Confirm Password window, enter the password again.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Close Paladin Point of Sale.
- Restart Paladin Point of Sale.
- Enter the new administrative password that you just created.
- If the new password is not effective, contact us: Paladin Customer Service
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.