25 Nov 2020 When you receive build 3879.11 or later (Summer 2020 Release), admin passwords will not longer be required, except for stores that use TranSentry credit card processing. Instead, a new Admin Access checkbox will appear in the Access Level pane on the Employees tab. This checkbox will be selected for any employee that currently has an admin password. Areas of the software that previously required an admin password will be automatically available to these employees without entering credentials. On the Employees tab, the Admin password fields will be unavailable as they are no longer needed.
The administrator password must be reset every 90 days.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Employees tab.
- In the Administrator Password window, do the following:
- In the Admin Password box, enter 7 characters that include one letter. The numbers can not all be the same.
- In the Confirm Password window, enter the password again.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Close Paladin Point of Sale.
- Restart Paladin Point of Sale.
- Enter the new administrative password that you just created.
- If the new password is not effective, contact us: Paladin Customer Service
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.