IMPORTANT: This procedure is only for stores that use TranSentry credit card processing. Otherwise, use the Admin Access employee permission level. For a list of employee permission levels, see How to set up employee permissions.
The administrator password must be reset every 90 days.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Employees tab.
- In the Administrator Password window, do the following:
- In the Admin Password box, enter 7 characters that include one letter. The numbers cannot all be the same.
- In the Confirm Password window, enter the password again.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Close Paladin Point of Sale.
- Restart Paladin Point of Sale.
- Enter the new administrative password that you just created.
- If the new password is not effective, contact us: Paladin Customer Service
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.