You can prevent an inventory item from being automatically discounted by setting the new Net pricing rule on the Pricing tab in the Inventory module.
To apply the Net pricing rule to an inventory item:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Inventory module.
- Open item by putting its part number in the Part # box.
- Select the Pricing tab .
- In the Item Cost pane, check Net.
- Click F12 Save.
When you apply the Net pricing rule to an item, it has the following discount restrictions:
- A pricing plan percentage discount is not given.
- A prompt payment discount is not given.
- A manual price change at checkout requires manager approval.
- An F4-Discount Item price change at checkout requires manager approval.
- Clearing the Net pricing rule checkbox at checkout requires manager approval.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.