To be notified when you enter an invoice quantity exceeds your current stock on hand, turn on the Insufficient SOH message. This message will not appear for non-inventory items and you can limit it to a range of locations.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Invoice(Store) tab.
- Select Enable Oversold Warning.
- Optional: To limit this warning to items in a range of locations in your store, select Filter Oversold Warning by Yard Order Inventory Location and then enter a range of locations (must be consecutive).
- Click Save and close the Paladin Configuration window.
- Restart Paladin.
Tip When the message does appear, you have the option to reset the quantity to the current stock on hand. This is the default and you must press F8 or click OK to proceed. If you don’t want to reset the quantity, click Cancel.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.