This feature sends an email to all customers with a store account. To receive the email, the customer must have a non-zero Credit Limit on the Credit tab in the Customers module and must have an email address on file.
- In Paladin, on the Maintain menu, select Utilities > Customer Utilities > Email Charge Customers.
- In the Email Manager window, enter a message to your charge customers. The email subject, salutation and intro sentence will be automatically included in the email.
- Click Test to send a test email to the email account set up in Paladin.
- Click Send or press F8 to send the email to all your charge customers. When the emails have been sent an Email sent status appears in the bar at the bottom of the window. The email will have this format:
- Click Close of press F12 to close the window.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.