You can search for issued or redeemed coupons in the Transaction Report by using a keyword search.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Sales Analysis > What I Need To Know.
- In the Report List pane, select Transaction Report, and click Next or press F12.
- To select a specific customer, in the Report Settings pane, select the Account in both the Beginning and Ending lists.
Note: As an alternative, in the Additional Settings pane, in the Customer Name box, you can enter all or part of the customer’s name. For common names, the report may return coupons for more than one person.
- Set a date range or filter results by other report options.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Keyword Search list, select Description, and then enter this search term in the box: coupon
- Click Run Report or press F12.
- If coupons are found, a Transaction Report PDF file will appear.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/20/21