This report will show you the EDI LOCKS you have enabled within your system in a PDF format. Part number and Description are included on this report.
- Open the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Inventory and then select General.
- In the Report List pane, select EDI MASKED ITEM REPORT.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 / Next.
- In the Report Settings pane, make your selection for Part Number, Department, Supplier, Class, SubClass, and / or Location.
- In the Additional Settings pane, the Exclude items with zero Max Stock checkbox is selected by default. This is optional.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select F12 / Run Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/29/22