To obtain an app-specific password from Yahoo, perform the following:
- Open a web browser to https://mail.yahoo.com and sign into the Yahoo email account.
- Click the Account Name in the upper right of the browser window, then click Account Info.
- Click Account Security.
Note: Do not turn on 2-Step Verification.
- Click Generate App Password.
- In the App passwords window, click Get started.
- In the Generate an app password window, enter Paladin Data Corp for the app’s name.
- Click Generate Password.
- In the Your app password window, copy the password and click Done.
9. Open Paladin, and in the Forms tab, paste the password in the SMPT Server Password box.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.