To obtain and set an app-specific password from Yahoo, perform the following:
- Open a web browser to https://mail.yahoo.com and sign into the Yahoo email account.
- Click the Account Name in the upper right of the browser window, then click Account Info.
- Click Account Security.
Note: Do not turn on 2-Step Verification.
- Click Generate App Password.
- In the App passwords window, click Get started.
- In the Generate an app password window, enter Paladin Data Corp for the app’s name.
- Click Generate Password.
- In the Your app password window, copy the password and click Done.
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Forms tab.
- In the Email Options pane, paste the password in the SMPT Server Password box.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/29/23