- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click Performance Analysis.
- In the Report List pane, click Shrinkage Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In the Shrinkage Report window, select the settings and sorting options that you want.
Note: If you filter by supplier, all items that are available from that supplier will be displayed, even when the requested supplier is not the inventory item’s primary supplier (Supplier 1).
- Click Run Report or press F12.
Note: Managers and other high-level employees can get a real-time interactive view in the Loss Experience Tool within the PaladinNsight™ dashboard. Learn more: Discover losses and loss trends with the Loss Experience Tool.