- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click Labels.
- In the Report List pane, click Bin Tag Information File, and then click Next or press F12.
- In the Settings pane, specify the inventory that you want to evaluate for new bin tags.
- In the Additional Settings pane, choose one of the following print options
- Print All: Create printable bin tags for all inventory items selected for the report.
- Limit to items that require bin tags: Create printable bin tags for only items that have price changes.
- Print changes since [date range]: Create printable bin tags for items that have had price changes in the specified date range.
- Click Run Report or press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/27/22