With a Supplier Billing document, you can negotiate and pre-approve a sale with a company, without affecting inventory and accounting totals. The document looks like an quote with two distinctions:
- It is labeled Supplier Billing.
- It is given Billing #. This billing number is incremented each time you print a Supplier Billing document. If you print a Supplier Billing document, and then save, recall and print it later, it will have a different Billing #.
- On the top ribbon, click Invoice/Quote or press ALT+1.
- On the Invoice/Quote tab, select the Customer, and then add the items that you want to include in the Supplier Billing document.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout or press F8.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Print Quote or press F7.
- In the Select Quote to Print list, click Supplier Billing or press 8.
- The document will be printed at your store.
- If the customer account includes an email address, the customer will automatically receive a PDF copy and a tab-delimited file with numerical data.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.