- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Sale List tab.
- In the Sales section, click the Name of the sale, and then click Print Sign.
- In the Sale Sign Export window, enter the Start Date and the End Date for the sale, and then select one of the following options:
- Append to File: This option will add the sale signs for the selected inventory items to the end of the existing sale sign file. (Not recommended)
- Overwrite File: This option will create a new sale sign file with only the selected inventory items. (Recommended)
- Click OK.
- In the Sale List tab, click Close.
- From the desktop, click Access Reports.
- Click Sale Signs, and then select the sign style and sign size that you want to print from Microsoft Access.
Note: To view samples of sign styles and sign sizes, go to the LTSR catalog.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/16/21