- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Dept tab.
- In the Departments pane, click New.
- In the Name box, enter the department name.
- In the Department Label Number box, assign an unused department ID.
- Optional: Select any of the following non-taxableoptions:
- Dept non-taxable
- State non-taxable
- County non-taxable
- City non-taxable
- Optional: Change the default values for any of the following:
- PO system number of days %
- Suggested min factor %
- Minimum Margin %
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/23/20