- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, under Sales Analysis, select What I Need to Know.
- In the Report List pane, select Transaction Report, and then click F12 Next.
- In the Transaction Report window, in the Report Settings pane, enter a wide date range.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Keyword Search list, select Payment Data , and then enter the desired web order number in the box.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select how you want to sort, and then click F12 Run Report.
Note: If you use the in-store pickup feature, the Web Order Number will appear in the Description column.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 9/23/21