Ace Hardware offers Ace National Account pricing for many business customers online at acehardware.com. You can offer these discounts in your store with the Ace National Account search in Advanced Lookup.
To turn on this feature, contact Paladin Support.
- In the Invoice/Quote module, click Advanced Lookup or press F1.
- Click the Customers tab.
- Select Ace Nat’l Accounts.
- Search for and select the customer’s Ace National account. Then click Add Customer or press F8.
Note: One the invoice, the Ace National Account appears with an ID of zero because it is not linked to a Paladin account.
- Add the purchase items to the invoice.
Important: The discounts will not be applied until checkout. Therefore, you will not see discounted prices when you add the items to the invoice.
- Click Checkout or press F8 to begin the checkout process. The discount amount will be applied, and a message will appear on checkout screen.
- Complete the checkout process and the Ace National Account prices will appear on the receipt.
- You cannot associate an Ace National Account with a Paladin customer account.
- Paladin customer accounts are not created when you add an Ace National Account to the invoice.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.