Paladin’s outstanding customer support is conveniently accessible from your point of sale software. In Paladin, you can:
- Start a chat session to get answers to simple questions:
Help > Support > Chat Support
- Submit a new Help Request for more complex inquiries, including integration information and setup requests:
Help > Support > Submit a Help Request
- View your open Help Requests:
Help > Support > View Existing Requests
Figure 1: Paladin Help support options
If you are experiencing one of the following issues, call 1-800-725-2346, option 2 to report a store down emergency.
- Statements will not run.
- Cannot process credit cards.
- Cannot upload an order to a supplier.
- Cannot process a sale on any terminal.
- Data replication is not working.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.