In Paladin, you can export names and IDs of classes, locations, and suppliers to Excel:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Click the tab with the data list you want to export:
- To export a list of classes, click the Class tab.
- To export a list of locations, click the Loc tab.
- To export a list of suppliers, click the Supplier tab.
- Below the each data list, click Export.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/20/22