If employees need to look at or create customer accounts, this feature allows you to assign and control which employees have rights to change or set customer specific accounting information (including credit limit).
To set this control:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Company tab.
- In the Customers pane, check Allow Customer Accounting control Per Employee.
- Click Save.
- Select the Employees tab.
- Enter your admin password to gain access.
- In the Employees pane, select an employee.
- In the Access Levels pane, check Customer Accounting Access.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.