Important: This feature is typically set up automatically when the client clicks Recall PO for the first time after the feature is installed. Use these steps only when the warehouse must be manually changed or set up because the automatic feature is not working or must point to a different warehouse.
This feature is available for the following EDI suppliers:
- True Value
- Do It Best
To set up remote warehouse stock on hand:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Supplier tab.
- In the Suppliers list, select a supported EDI supplier
- In the EDI System Choice pane, select the configuration setting.
|Supplier||Configuration setting(s)||Refresh rate||Data provided|
|Ace||Ace RSC Code||Real-time||SOH|
|True Value||True Value RDC Code||Updated nightly||SOH, On order quantity|
|Do It Best||
Unlike other suppliers, Do It Best designates the warehouse for each store. If the store has tried to enable the feature using Recall PO, and it didn’t work, contact Chris Kelley to get the following information:
DIB RSC Code
DIB API Subscription Key
Important: Only changes in warehouse SOH are reported. Therefore, DIB warehouse SOH for a Paladin inventory item will not appear until the SOH changes at the warehouse.
|Orgill||Orgill DC Code||Updated hourly||SOH|
- Click Save, then click Close.
- Inform the customer of the refresh rate and warehouse data provided (from table)
- Close and restart Paladin.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.