IMPORTANT: This feature is typically set up automatically when the client clicks Recall PO for the first time after the feature is installed. Use these steps only when the warehouse must be manually changed or set up because the automatic feature is not working or must point to a different warehouse.
This feature is available for these EDI suppliers: Ace, True Value, Do It Best, Orgill
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Supplier tab.
- In the Suppliers list, select a supported EDI supplier
- In the EDI System Choice pane, select the configuration setting.
Supplier Configuration setting(s) Refresh rate Data provided Ace Ace RSC Code Real-time SOH True Value True Value RDC Code Updated nightly SOH, On order quantity Do It Best
Unlike other suppliers, Do It Best designates the warehouse for each store. If the store has tried to enable the feature using Recall PO, and it didn’t work, contact Chris Kelley to get this information:
DIB RSC Code
DIB API Subscription Key
IMPORTANT: Only changes in warehouse SOH are reported. Therefore, DIB warehouse SOH for a Paladin inventory item will not appear until the SOH changes at the warehouse.
SOH Orgill Orgill DC Code Updated hourly SOH
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Inform the customer of the refresh rate and warehouse data provided (from table)
- Restart Paladin.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.