There are instances where cashiers and customer service personnel have not been provided with your store’s access credentials to use the Paladin Customer Portal on www.paladinpointofsale.com. The customer portal has several valuable tools that can benefit every member of your staff. Employees can watch training videos, research a how-to issue from our knowledge base, or ask for help from Paladin’s Customer Service without requiring a manager to initiate the action.
Anyone authorized to use Paladin now has access to these three valuable resources.
To enable this feature:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Company tab.
- In the Paladin Customer Portal pane, enter the Username and Password supplied by Paladin Customer Service
- Click Save, and then click Close.
To use this feature:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select Help.
- Click on a menu item, and Paladin automatically logs you into the Customer portal (using the store’s credentials) and delivers you to the section of your choice. The entire session is contained within the Paladin Safe Browser that doesn’t allow your employees to browse to other sites or addresses.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.