Pharmacy receipt notes are used to show whether or not a consultation was accepted or denied. By default, the note text will appear as Customer was offered a consult.
Note: If the checkout process is cancelled for a pharmacy item, then restarted and subsequently completed, the invoice will only display HIPPA, safety cap, or similar notes.
To customize the invoice note that appears when a pharmacist consultation is offered:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Pharmacy tab.
- In the Pharmacy Integrations Options pane, in the Consult Offered Text box, enter the text you want to display on the invoice.
- For pharmacies that are not set up with a pharmacy integration system, in the Consult pane, check Enable Pharmacy Consult.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
When the customer accepts or declines the consultation, the invoice notes will show either:
- Pharmacist Consult Accepted
- Pharmacist Consult Declined
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.