When you take cash from the register to move it to a safer location, the Cash Drop feature provides accurate record keeping.
The following end-of-day reports include Cash Drop accounting.
|Report||Cash Drop details|
|Period Register Balance report||
See each cash drop performed.
See Additional Settings for Cash Drop
|Period Comparative Revenue report||
See Cash Sources for Cash Drop amount.
How to process a Cash Drop
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon of the module, click F8 Checkout.
- Click F1 Cash.
- In the Amount column, on the Cash line item, enter the amount of cash that will be removed from the register, and then press Enter.
- In the Paid Out Details window, in the Description box, enter the reason why you are removing the cash, and then click Cash Drop.
- In the Manager Approval window, in the Enter manager password box, enter the password, and then press Enter.
- In the Transaction Complete window, click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/21/23