Build date: 11-Feb-16 Case 50725
When True Value Tiered Pricing EDI files are processed, store retail prices are set to the “Suggested Retail” price for an item when the “Variable Retail Price” is zero.
The item’s “Variable Pricing Method Code” is also prepended (added to the front of) the Broken Carton field. When this code is present, the new information displays on bin tags that include broken carton information. You can find these bin tags in our Label-Signage-Report (LTSR) Catalog.
To view the Broken Carton value for an inventory item, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module of press Alt+3.
- Recall the inventory item.
- Page Down to the Order Control tab (or click)
- In the Suppliers pane, look for the Broken Carton
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.