Build date: 15-Jun-16 Case 66491
An Ace Hardware B2G1 sale issue that occurred when one of the items had a core charge is corrected.
What is a core charge?
An inventory item core charge is a fee that is automatically included with the item on an invoice. Core charges are commonly used for to pass on costs, such as car battery disposal fee, or for deposits, such as a refundable rental replacement fee.
You can specify the core charge for an item on the General tab in the Inventory module.
When you add the item with a core charge to an invoice, the core charge appears on a separate line.
You can change the name of the Core Charge value in Paladin Configuration.
To change the name of the inventory item core charge value, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Invoice (Store) tab.
- In the Invoice pane, click the User Alternate Core Charge Identifier to select it.
- In the Core Charge Identifier text box, enter a custom name.
- At the bottom of the tab, click Save.
- Click Close.