In Paladin, you can see a list of recent invoices (up to 100) for a terminal or customer, and quickly reprint or email an invoice in the list. If you have a customer selected in the Invoice/Quote module, you will see the invoices for that customer from all terminals. Otherwise, you will see the last 100 invoices for the terminal you are using. Double-click any invoice in the list to automatically to print a duplicate invoice.
Note: To set up Paladin to print invoices on your receipt printer, you must set an option in Paladin Configuration (see steps below).
To view the most recent invoices (up to 100) for a terminal or customer:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Invoice/Quote module.
- [Optional] If you want to view invoices for a specific customer, on the Invoice/Quote tab, find and select the customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click F1 Advanced Lookup.
- Click the History tab.
- Select Invoice Reprint. If you specified a customer in step 3, a list of the most recent invoices from all terminals (up to 100) for that customer appears. If you did not specify a customer, a list of invoices for the terminal you are using is displayed.
- Double-click any invoice to print a duplicate copy. If you want to email the invoice to a customer, and you have a customer email on file, highlight the invoice and click Email.*
*If the Email button is not available, and the customer account includes an email address, then the statement and invoice email service may not setup in Paladin. To setup this service, contact Paladin Point of Sale Customer Support (1-800-725-2346,option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
By default, when you print a duplicate invoice, the invoice is initially displayed as a PDF file. You can then print the PDF invoice on your printer.
To set up Paladin to print duplicate invoices on your receipt printer:
Note: You will need manager or higher authorization to change this setting.
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Invoice (Store) tab.
- In the Invoice pane, check Use Receipt Printer for Invoice Reprint.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.