This article provides instruction on generating reports of received purchase orders (and totals) based on selection criteria.
To perform this:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the PO module.
- On the bottom ribbon of the Receive PO tab, select F6 Find PO.
- In the Find PO window, under the PO Details pane, select from the following:
- All POs
- Open POs
- Closed POs
- Fill in the following fields:
- PO #
- From Date
- To Date (default is the current date)
- Part #
- When the desired group of purchase orders is displayed in the Matching Purchase Orders pane, on the bottom ribbon, select Recvd PO Reports.
- An Excel icon appears on the bottom task bar of your computer. Click the Excel icon to open the report.
The following columns in the report are automatically totaled for easy comparison to supplier statements:
- PO #
- PO Date
- Item #
- Order Extension
- Received Extension
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/21/23