The Negative SOH List report runs when you specify a range of Supplier values in the Report Settings pane. The Negative SOH List report gives you a list of items in your active inventory with stock on hand (SOH) values that are less than zero (0). A Negative SOH value typically indicates a problem, and often you are not out of the item.
You can also run the Negative SOH List report to find active inventory items with a SOH of zero.
To create a Negative SOH List report:
- In Paladin, from the top ribbon, select the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Inventory > General.
- In the Report List pane, click Negative SOH List.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Report Settings pane, enter the range of values for the inventory items and the locations you want to search.
- In the Additional Settings pane, check Include items with zero SOH? to show items that have a zero (0) stock on hand value.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select the options for displaying your search results in the report.
- Click F12 Run Report to create the report.
When complete, a PDF of the report will appear.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.