- A customer can be “owned” by a store in a multi-store system, so that the sales activity at one store will not be included in the Accounts Receivable figures of the other stores. To do this, each store must maintain a separate profile for each customer and must generate month-end statements for each store.
Note: If you set up this method, you cannot alternate between combined and individual accounts receivable systems.
- A customer who has accounts with multiple stores will have a separate account number, credit limit, pricing plan, and tax structure for each store.
- A customer account at one store can be added or updated to another store database.
- Statements for all stores can be run from a single location. Allow two minutes for data replication before you run the statements.
- Account payments can occur remotely for other stores.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 4/11/21