This report shows the current price and margin of inventory items.
To create the report:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Inventory > History.
- In the Report List pane, select Price/Margin Changes.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Report Settings pane, select a beginning and end date.
You can also filter report by:
- Part Number
- Terminal (that the change was applied)
- Employee (that made the change)
- PO Number.
6. In the Sorting Options pane, select F12 Run Report.
When complete, and Excel icon will appear on the bottom taskbar of your computer. Click the Excel icon to open the report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/29/23