- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Company tab.
- Scroll to the EDI pane.
- Select the Put New Inventory Items in Specified Class check box, and then enter an existing class in the box. When a store with EDI receives new items, the class that you specified will be assigned to the item. This is in addition to the class (if any) that was set by the supplier.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 12/08/21