To obtain and set an app-specific password from AT&T, perform the following:
- Open a web browser to https://att.com and sign into the AT&T email account.
- From the Account menu, click Manage Profile.
- In the next window, under Sign In Info, click Linked Accounts.
- In the next window, in Secure Mail Key, create an app password.
- Copy the password.
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Forms tab.
- In the Email Options pane, paste the password in the SMPT Server Password box.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/29/23