In Paladin, you can delete an inventory item. When an inventory item is “deleted”, it is not permanently deleted; it is just put in an inactive state. The inventory item can be restored/activated.
Note: To restore/activate an inventory item, see How to restore/activate an inventory item
To delete/inactivate an inventory item:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Inventory module.
- In the Part # box, enter the part number.
- On the bottom ribbon, select F2 Delete Item.
- In the Delete Item window, click Delete.
To view deleted inventory items:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select Maintain > Data Viewer.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- In the Part Number Filter box, enter the part number
- Check Include Deleted Items.
- Click View.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.