The Salesperson Exception Report provides a list of all price overrides, manual discounts, and negative quantities sold during a specified time period and is sorted by employee.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need To Know.
- In the Reports List pane, click Salesperson Exception Report to select it.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- In the Report Settings pane, select an invoice date range for the report.
Note: By default, the report looks at all your employees. To specify an employee ID range, click the Report all salespeople? checkbox to clear it, and then enter a range of employee IDs.
- In the Additional Settings pane, select the exceptions to include in the report.
Note: By default, all exceptions are selected. For any exception that you do not want to see, click to clear the associated checkbox.
The report can show the following types of invoice/quote exceptions.
- Manual discount: A manual discount occurs when an employee clicks Discount Item (or presses F4) on the bottom ribbon in the Invoice/Quote pane.
- Price override: A price override occurs when an employee manually changes the price of an item by entering a different price for the line-item on the invoice or quote.
- Negative quantity sold (Neg qty sold): A negative quantity sold transaction occurs when an employee changes the item quantity to a negative number. This exception is common during item returns.
- When you are ready to run the report, in the Sorting Options pane, click F12 Run Report.
- When the report is complete, a list of exceptions will appear as a PDF file. To view the report later, save the PDF file to your computer.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.