The Invoice Margin Analysis Report calculates the invoice profit and margin for items in a specified department, primary supplier, location, or class. Report results are displayed by invoice in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click What I Need To Know.
- In the Report List pane, click Invoice Margin Analysis Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In the Report Settings pane, do the following:
- In the Dates row, select the Beginning and Ending dates.
- In the Detail by row, select an inventory item category and value.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click Run Report or press F12.
Note: During EDI processing and other automated inventory updates, items will be placed in department 999 (Unknown).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.