You can create this report in PDF format only. It will look similar to the format of the Suggested Order Report.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click Purchase Order.
- In the Report List pane, click Suggested Order Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next. The Suggested Order Report window will appear.
- In the Report Settings pane, in the PartNumber row, in the Beginning box and the Ending box, enter ALLITEMS (as one word).
- Optional: In the Beginning box and the Ending box, you must enter a range of values for one or more of the following options:
- In the Additional Settings pane, select additional criteria, if any, that you want to include.
- In the Sorting Options pane, select additional criteria, if any, that you want to include.
- Click F12 Run Report. A red bar will indicate that the Writing Report status is occurring. When the report is completed, the report will appear as a PDF document.
Note: If you receive an error message that the report could not be created, it is probably because it included too many items. Go back to step 7, enter additional range values for any or all of the options, and then recreate the report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.