- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- Follow the steps in How to create the Suggested Order Report based on an item-by-item sales history, and then continue with following procedure.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall P.O.
- In the Recall Transaction pane, select the name of the suggested order report, and then click F12 Recall.
- You can edit the Part Number and Quantity fields to meet your ordering needs.
- On the bottom ribbon, click the Confirm P.O. module.
- In the Confirm P.O. tab, on the bottom ribbon, you can do any of the following
- Click Buy.
- Click Store P.O.
- Click Print Test Copy.
- Select a Supplier from the list.
- In the Store Transaction pane, select the items that you want to save.
- In the Name box, enter a file name.
- In the Memo box, enter a memo.
- Click F12 Store.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 2/21/19